For life, liberty, and the pursuit of justice...


Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the X-Offender Success Spot!! My hope is that this space will be a source of information, encouragement, and support that can help you be more successful in your lives.

First, let me say I dislike labels. The word "offender" or the words "ex-offender" are very negative. I feel that the use of them places one in the past and focuses on the mistake, rather than the potential the person really has.

We have all made mistakes; we don't need to be defined by them. Daily we can choose a different path that will get us more positive results.

In this blog I will share bits of information that I have learned working with those with criminal records. I hope you will find what I share to be useful and refreshing!

I look forward to your comments as we grow together.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment